martes, 30 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job.

Actually, before this assignment I had not thought which my ideal job is. The only thing I know it`s that I would not like to be employed during my whole life at the same place. In the short term, when I graduate of the university, I would like to be employed by a consulting office as a labor psychologist, or by a company in the department of human resources. Ideally, I want to work at organization development and do research to find ways to solve problems in the area of human relations and organizational climate. For this kind of work I need to have social and communication skills, and knowledge about the functioning of the organization. Personally I believe that I would be good at this work because I have the required skills, I'm motivated, and in the university I am preparing myself to do this type of job.
There is a lot of demand for people to perform these tasks in all sorts of organizations. However, there are also a lot of people wanting this type of job. In order to get to one of these jobs, one needs to begin from selection of personnel and slowly go up to positions with bigger level of responsability.

2 comentarios:

  1. My blog: http://www.elblogdelpaulo2.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isabel Margarita.

    I´m very sorry but I can´t accept your post because the due date was june 28th and your post date is June 30th.

    You get no points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar