martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Hypnosis

My favorite subject is Hypnosis, today referred as neuro hypnosis, which is a technique that allows a person, a hypnologist, to induce another person into a particular state of conscience in which the subconscious can become conscious. For example, remembering events of childhood or situations from childhood that they had forgotten. I learnt hypnosis from a teacher who gave an elective course imparted at the university. I like it principally because I am interested very
much in work related to regressions. Through hypnosis you can allow a person to live again an experience that happened in a very early stage of his life. It is for example possible, to ask a person to remember the happiest moment. This semester I have learned through reading, researching and practice by hypnotizing different people. The more I practive, the more I learn.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hy Isabel Margarita,

    Your post is excellent. I can´t mark it, though, because it is past the due date: Sunday 14th or 48 hrs after the class, as the regulations say, and as I have told you guys many times.

    You get 0 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good, Isabel Margarita.

    The only thing is that you say, " This semester I have learned through reading, researching and PRACTICING by hypnotizing different people"

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar