lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

My blogging experience

Well, this one will be the last time that I write in this blog and I must say that it was a very interesting experience because it allowed me to practise the written English in a very entertaining way, writing interesting topics. I liked some tasks more than others, because they made me think about some things that I hadn't consider before, like for example the task about "What do imagine myself doing in five more years?", and think about "why am I studying psychology?", etc. It is the first time that I have a blog and for me it was surprising to find me using this kind of tecnology, very innovative, in English classes. On the other hand, I believe that my level of written English has improve a lot since I tried to write in the best possible way, correcting my mistakes. Correcting my mistakes made me learn new words and learn how to write them correctly.

I think that to learn English using the blog is positive and it could be an advantage. It allowed me to learn in a didactic way, more technological and entertaining way. Also, in the blog, not only the teacher is able to see the task, but also the classmates, who interact and get to know each other. Also, I think that the length of the taks is appropriate, since it gives enough space to write about the subjects. One of the desadvantage of the blog it's that some topics of the task were boring and not interesting, in consequence, doing them was not always interesting and I was less motivated. For example, I didn't like the
task called "My favourite piece of technology".

Also, I believe that every three blog we shoud have a class of blog with the exclusively objetive of correcting the blogs that have been written.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good, Isabel Margarita. Thank you for your comments.

    I will have to discount one point from your final grade for your tardiness, though.

    This is the marking criteria used:

    All aspects of the task are very well handled.
    3 points.

    Excellent use of lexical resources.
    3 points.

    Grammar is excellent and almost error-free.
    3 points.


    9 points. Grade: 7 - 1: 6

    ResponderEliminar