viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

My Future


In 5 more years…

In 5 more years I’ll be 27 years old and I’ll have my psychology degree and a post-graduate degree. I will be working in the area of labor psychology and in parallel I’ll continue taking courses on Humanist psychology because, in a future further away, I’d like to work in clinical psychology. Also, I see myself living with friends or with my couple, in a very colorful house with decoration done by me. I’ll feel my house, or my room, as an expression of myself.

I’ll have a fun life full of activities with friends and family. I will travel to different places in the world during my vacations, like India, Tailandia, Turquia, and do many hobbies such as dance, singing, courses on alternative therapies, etc. Also, I hope by a secure and happy person who is comfortable with everything she is doing.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice plans, Isabel Margarita.

    You will be working with Catalina Aravena to help her edit her post. She will also have to suggest something about your post.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar